In a digital world, the business of converting and managing documents electronically is one of our specialist areas.
Our document scanning service – including bulk document scanning, scan-on-demand and digital media hosting – frees up space, speeds up service and makes regulatory compliance more efficient, not to mention saving you money.
Scanning is the ideal solution if you require long retention periods, frequent retrievals and ultimate protection of business continuity. To cater more effectively for our continually widening client base, we have invested in a digital document scanning system that delivers greater efficiency, control and quality. This new technology, combined with the years of experience of our scanning department, will ensure every scanning project is a successful one.
How we can help:
- Advice on making digital conversion strategies
- Digital conversion of archived records
- Invoice and form processing
- Scan as you go conversion of specific batches of records or one-off items (as and when you need them)
- Storage and retrieval of digital files
- Book, microfiche, microfilm, aperture card and OCR scanning
- Architectural and engineering drawing scanning
- Optimisation of images for searchability, encryption, bookmark and hyperlink
- Hosting and managing of your digital files on a high security server
- 24/7/365 remote access for authorised users from anywhere in the world
- ISO9001 accredited service
- Handling of all sizes from A0 to A8
- Compatibility with PCs and Macs.