Whether the economy is on the up or in a downturn, risk management is a core strategic element of any business.
And in order to help our clients strengthen their ability to protect their most confidential and indispensable paper and digital records, we now have a brand new high-specification fire retardant storage facility.
The new fire retardant facility has the capability to hold around 3,000 media tapes, 540 linear feet of open file shelving and nearly 300 archive boxes.
The fire resistant room contains a Firestop 10 system which is manufactured by leading UK company, Isoclad. The installation was completed by Stodec. It uses mineral fibres allowing it to withstand fire for four hours, giving it a Class A1 European classification for reaction to fire.
Many of our clients are governed by the law when it comes to information management. For some, records must be maintained for up to 100 years so for businesses that operate in sectors such as legal, financial, engineering, education and government, having access to a facility like ours is important to maximise space and manage risk.
Key features of our document storage and records management service:
- Highly secure and alarmed storage facility designed to meet the most stringent industry standards
- Sophisticated web tracking and bar-coding technology utilising O’Neil software
- Portable scanners providing point-to-point tracking to ensure secure chain of custody and a clear audit trail
- Online access allowing you to search for records, request services, check the status of an order, and run a variety of inventory reports 24 hours a day
- Records project management
- In-house records management consultancy, improving in-house infrastructure and advising on best use of space and data processes
- Creation of records management systems and policies
- Emergency response service
- Digitisation of records either back-scanning projects or on a scheduled service basis