By outsourcing your document storage and records management to IBEX, you could unlock massive value in your business.
Our sophisticated off-site records management facility and on-site records management consultancy service enhances the speed and accuracy of managing your documents and records, while reducing security risks, meeting regulatory demands and driving down costs.
Among our high-tech facilities is a securely locked four hour fire-retardant facility to provide extra protection for your most valuable records.
Benefits of using IBEX:
- Reduce operational costs
- Protect against legal risks
- Save time
- Secure vital assets
- Boost productivity
- Streamline operations
- Build trust and confidence with your customers.
How we can help:
- Highly secure and alarmed storage facility designed to meet the most stringent industry standards for the safeguarding of records
- Secure storage of files, archive boxes, patient records, X-rays, large scale plan diagrams and other media
- Sophisticated web tracking and bar-coding technology utilising O’Neil software enabling you to identify, organise and store your records cost effectively
- Portable scanners providing point-to-point tracking to ensure secure chain of custody and a clear audit trail, with date/time stamping for all retrieval, pickups and deliveries
- Online access allowing you to search for records, request services, check the status of an order, and run a variety of inventory reports 24 hours a day
- Records project management, including file room purges, transfers, records database creation and multi-solution offering
- In-house records management consultancy, improving in-house infrastructure and advising on best use of space and data processes
- Creation of records management systems and policies
- On site staff training to maximise understanding of systems and login account usage
- Emergency response service
- Digitisation of records